Friday, December 18, 2009

I've Done It

Let's see now... the last time I blogged was... you know, I really don't remember. That's the bad news. I always promise that I will post more often, break my promise, and then make the promise once more. I hope this is the last time due to my good news. As of December 12th, 2009, I am in proud possession of my B.S. Degree in Communications Media! Which means... I promise I shall blog more and I am going to try (not guarantee) to post every day. I don't know what I will post, but it is my goal to find something. If I can't find something, I must have a pretty boring and meaningless life. If I can't find something, I need to get my act together. It means I need to get a life!

I'm going to start tonight. I'm not going to start with this post, because for the most part, it is a fairly meaningless post. It is only a bone with a shred of meat. (I will leave it up to you to decide which part of this post is most interesting.)


No comments: