Friday, December 18, 2009

Outside my window ... A black road winding between two rows of clean cut suburban homes. All is lit by moonlight and street lamps.


I am thinking … that tomorrow will be a fun and busy day as we prepare the house for Christmas. We will also be visiting our favorite bakery. In honor of my graduation, my mother is throwing a Christmas caroling/dessert party.


I am thankful for …family reunions, even small ones which consist of all the kids being home for the holidays.


I am reading … Peggy Noonan's, What I Saw At the Revolution.


I am hoping … and praying for my Grandpa's health and (if it be God's will) his recovery.


On my mind …Tomorrow's festivities.


Noticing that … my room is becoming cluttered again due to the arrival of belongings I have collected over my past 3.5 years at school.


A few plans for the week … Christmas decorating, visit to Canterbury Gardens, and Christmas cooking.


From the kitchen …Chocolate. We have a tin of peppermint bark in our cupboard. My sister also received a TON of chocolate from her Kris Kringle at TAC. She came home tonight on the train and brought it with her. It sits in our cupboard with the peppermint bark.


Around the house … As a media major, I enjoy movies and watched many at school. I convinced my mother to sign up for Netflix (which I actually ended up doing for her). Since I got home, we watch a movie a day.


One of my favorite things … home cooked meals. Nuff said.


A picture I am sharing …

*Note: Until I figure out what I am doing with regards to this option, I believe I will leave it blank and put it in a separate post.



No comments: