Thursday, April 30, 2009

My 100th Post

This is it, my 100th post on Decorus Verum (Beatiful Truth). I must say, I love this thing. I've used this blog for venting purposes (as in frustration), to marvel at the joys of God's creation, to post videos I find hilarious and inspiring, and even for writing homework assignments. Writing has always been a favorite past time and every spare moment I have I've dedicated to this blog. I cherish the comments, the feedback, and looking at my sitefeed every Saturday, checking out how many readers I have. Even though I love writing for the sake of writing, it's nice to know someone's reading. And better than that, to think that something I should write or post could have an impact in/on somebody's life, this fills my heart with gladness and makes me feel as if I have done something worthwhile with my time.

God bless all my dear readers, whether you follow me regularly, or have just stumbled upon me and my little posts. (Except for the fact, that most of my posts are rather lengthy.) :)


No comments: