Monday, January 11, 2010

For Tomorrow...

I swear, I was doing really well on the blogging thing, wasn't I? It sort of all went downhill when I went to the bay area for ten days and was on a film set for three. Oh well...

So what's happening? Well, for one thing, as soon as I woke up, my mother ran across the living room hurriedly. "MaryJoy told Scott that there's an opening at Catholic Answers! You should call her!" Hence, I called, and within a matter of fifteen minutes was updating my resume and writing a cover letter. I was done by 2:50ish, and faxed it over through Kinko's asap. I guess we'll see what comes of it. (Fingers crossed... it's in His hands.)

I know that this post is entitled, "For Tomorrow", but I need to finish my set-up in order for you to understand the importance of tomorrow.

Did I mention I was on a film set all weekend? Yeah, standing for 13+ hours/day sort of makes me tight. (Last night, I couldn't turn my head due to the fact that my neck was so tight and every time I lifted my arm and put it down, a sharp pain would run from the back of my neck and shoulder down my spine.) Therefore, after our visit to Kinko's, we stopped over at my chiropractor. Still a little sore, but better than it was.

We finally headed to the dry cleaners to pick up literally all my nice clothes. They were supposed to be in by 4pm today. Get there, the dry cleaner can't find them. They're either lost or haven't come back yet. I can't lie. I'm annoyed.

Soooooo.... as stated above, for tomorrow:
  • I'll be calling Catholic Answers, making sure they received my resume and cover letter.
  • I'll be calling Fr. Saroki, the man in charge of religious vocations in the San Diego diocese. I was going to do this today, but some new priorities came into play.
  • Ice, stretching, ice, more stretching, ice, stretching, etc....
  • Maybe a trip to the dry cleaners. (Saying a prayer to St. Anthony...)


No comments: