Sunday, December 27, 2009

Daybook

Outside my window ... Glorious sunshine and a cool breeze.


I am thinking … about Avatar.


On my iPod... (From my iTunes) 12 Days of Christmas by Straight No Chaser.


I am thankful for … new jeans.


I am reading … still reading What I Saw at the Revolution by Peggy Noonan.


I am hoping … that our flight the bay area will go smoothly.


On my mind … I hope I'm not forgetting anything.


Noticing that … I still have one box from my move home that I have yet to empty.


A few plans for the week … The proper care and feeding of little cousins.


From the kitchen … the finishing up of leftovers from Filippe's and wayyyyy too much chocolate.


Around the house … Last minute preparations before departure for the airport.


One of my favorite things … Acapella Christmas music.





No comments: