Thursday, February 14, 2008

Jamba Juice and Pickles

Yesterday, I vocally wished that it would rain. Well, I got my wish. Sheets of rain slanting in the wind POURED from the sky today. Just my luck.:)My Thursdays are equal to Fridays. Last day of class, no homework due the next day, I tend to get nothing done on Thursday night. To make up for that, I have 4 1/2hrs./2 classes on Thursday; 1 1/2hrs. in the morning, and 3 in the afternoon. In between classes today, I went back to the apartment to grab some lunch. On my way back to the school, the roads were barely visible through my fogged up windshield and the rain was coming down really hard. I was going 25-30mph in a 45mph zone.

After my very long day, I am finally back drinking a very cold smoothie. (Ask me why I'm drinking something frozen on a cold and rainy day.)So, my dinner consisted of a p.b. smoothie and pickles. I'm still drinking my smoothie, sitting on my bed with my laptop equipped, wearing my fuzzy socks, and listening to Rascal Flatts and swing dancing music (by far, the best). Hmmmm... very comfy:)

Just for fun:

A couple pictures I took recently:





No comments: