Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Date Chase and Other Future Projects

I really need to start posting again. It keeps me sane in times of anxiety and pessimism. Like the past week and the one coming up. Finals are and have been here. Oh! The projects and the presentations, not excluding our first exam last Tuesday. This week I have two films due (one of which I think is about done) and my Theology final. The purpose of today's entry is to first bring to your attention my second directing project: The Date Chase.





I really quite enjoyed this project. We shot it in two hours and then my lovely editor put it together. I had never done quite so much prep work in my life. Okay, that is not true. There is Unto Dust and the next project I am working on, but those are "other stories that we'll save for another time". 

#2: This would be the other time. I mentioned that I have two more film projects coming up, one of which is almost done. For those of you who do not know (those would be my out of state readers), Proposition 4 or Sarah's Law is going on the ballot in November. The idea behind it is familial notification when a minor is getting an abortion. Well, my film is on Sarah's story. Sarah was about fifteen when she had a secret abortion. They tore her cervix during the procedure, it became infected, and she died. Her parents had no idea what was going on during the trauma of the whole thing. So, that is the sum of my next two projects. One is for Directing I and the other is for Advanced Production. Therefore, one is five minutes and the other is two. Prayers please!

No comments: