Tuesday, July 22, 2008

6 Quirks About Me

I was recently tagged by The Sojourner in meme titled, "Six Quirks About Me". So here are the rules and there by the the grace of God go I. :)

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I can't write in a straight line to save my life.

2. I like lots of peanut butter in my vanilla ice cream.

3. I butcher the meanings of various words in the English language as I talk. And if that's not bad enough, I make up words as I go along. (For whatever reason, my family thinks that this is hilarious.)

4. I play the accordion.

5. I say, "It was exciting" at the end of every story I tell regardless of whether it was exciting or not.

6. I talk/yell in my sleep. (I more often yell than talk.)

I tag Steve, Lisa, BAGEL, Ria, Tim, and Mrs. Marshall.

No comments: