Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Good ol' Days

Tomorrow morning, one of my six roommates is leaving. So tonight, about fourteen of us went to Applebee's and had a goodbye dinner for her. While we were waiting in "the circle" for everyone to show up, I felt really bouncy and was getting the urge to Irish Step dance right then and there.

I have many inspirations and role models throughout my eight years of Irish Dancing and I still do today. And recently, I found a new video on Google portraying one of my top inspirations. This would be the group, "Celtic Spring". They are a family with six kids, all home schooled, the two oldest have gone (are going?) to Thomas Aquinas College, and they competed on the TV show, "America's Got Talent" and made it to the grand finale. I've posted the video here for your enjoyment!

1 comment:

Therese said...

I LOVE watching them! They are so cool!