Friday, September 28, 2007

I Forgot to Introduce Myself

I realized right after writing a super long post on prayer, that I had completely forgotten to introduce myself and welcome you to my blog! I must ask you to forgive me.

As a student at John Paul the Great Catholic University (www.jpcatholic.com), I am taking a class called Getting to Know Jesus - Scripture II and it is being taught by Professor Michael Barber. He has given my class a rather fascinating assignment. He wants us to post our opinions and thoughts about what we learn from his class on the web. Hence, I now have a blog!

Decorus Verum means beautiful truth in Latin. God is truth, beautiful truth, and as Christians we should strive to learn all that he has to teach us.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts. I admit the first one was rather lengthy and I would be completely surprised if you read the entire thing. I would appreciate any comments and advice you have to offer. Enjoy!

4 comments:

mystical_rose84 said...

What a wonderful idea this is! I am so excited that you and your other class-mates will be doing this also =) It will be a joy to read as you learn and discover! and btw thanks for the link ;-)

Anonymous said...

This is great! I am very impressed with your knowledge and your writing skills. Thanks for sharing it with me. (I did read the whole thing.)

Matt Salisbury said...

Nice blog Andrea. You did intimidate me a little with that post - now I'm afraid to put my pathetic 4 or 5 paragraphs up! I'm looking forward to reading your posts in the future.

Shakespeare's Cobbler said...

Alright!! Bloggers from the new John Paul the Great Catholic University!!! Awesome!!! I've wished for a long time that I could make contact with some students there! I'm a freshman at Franciscan University of Steubenville (aka "Steubie U"), so from what I've heard we're in something like two trees in the same orchard, aren't we? Hope to get to know you all somehow as the years get by!